Monday, July 19, 2010

We are Family

Since we had my whole family together for the first time ever (with all of the in-laws and grand kids) we had pictures taken in May. They turned out pretty cute. Especially considering the size of the group!

The original seven!
Nana and Papa with the (crazy) cute kids
Mom and Dad
Us
The only brother Landen and his family-still just girls

Krissi's crew

Amy and Jordan

Suzanne-the missionary

Lizzie-the soon to be Cougar

Laurie-the baby

7 comments:

Austin and Marianne said...

How your family has grown! I still think of everyone as they were back in 1997. Everyone looks soo good!

Mindi Blake said...

I just love these photos. The one with all the grandkids and their gradparents is so sweet. your dad is seriously in heaven!

Lara said...

Such a soft place in my heart yearns for the days when we would make doughnuts or caramel popcorn over at your house and sit and enjoy your family. I love your family. Everyone looks so good too. Miss you like crazy.
L

McDermaid Fam said...

What a good lookin bunch!

Amy said...

What the heck? How did your sisters and bro grow up so fast? I can't even believe that. Everyone looks amazing!

Fuller's said...

What a bunch of modest, good looking hotties. Wow, it's amazing how time just flies by. The colors worked out wonderfully. Did you all make the cute dresses?

Kath said...

Beautiful fam!