We spent the day after Disneyland playing at a beach right by Laguna called Salt Creek. It was a nice hot day, perfect for splashing around.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan*Sarah*Ruthie*Tate*Luke
Posted by The Bevans at 1:50 PM
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! The beach looks so fun and tying a rope to a boogie board...what a great idea:) I love all the Disney pic, you are so cute and I know this is cheesy to say but you are just glowing! It made me smile to look at these pics and know you were so happy! You are such a great mom and a wonderful example to me!! ps I love ruthie's knee pop...how cute is that?!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!! So fun you were able to get that all in before you have a newborn. I LOVE Ruthie's pinky sticking out in the picture in front of the castle... priceless ;) -- Love your family pics too! We hope we can get together for a BBQ soon!
the waves in cali make our waves look soooo silly.
Boy, oh, boy have you been busy! Fun to catch up on your summer happenings. Disneyland looked like a blast. I have yet to take my boys... And another boy for you?! Congrats!!
Post a Comment