We are currently living in Utah. Ryan is working for Okland Construction as a
Project Manager. Sarah works as a nurse a few nights a month at Intermountain Medical Center on the Maternal/Newborn unit. The rest of her time is spent attempting to keep an eye on 6 year old Ruthie, 4 year old Tate and 1 year old Luke. Life is great!
10 comments:
Wahoo! We need some more boys to even out all the girlies around here! So exciting!
you are blazing a trail that dallen hopes to follow!
CUTE!!! I love the baseball annoucement.
Congrats! :)
Congrats! So excited for you!
Yay!! congratulations:):)
What wonderful news! You look amazing. Ruthie and Tate will have so much fun helping you hold the new little guy.
We love boys! How exciting...I am sure Granpa Bevan is thrilled to have another boy to carry on the name!
Congratulations! Boys rule! I am so excited for you? When is the new arrival due?
oh yeah! I love the boys. Tate is so stinkin cute too, that you could do a repeat!
Post a Comment