Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Rest of March

I figured I'd better recap this busy/fun month we've had.
This is how Ryan has spent most of the the past 6 days. His ACL surgery went well and he doing better than most people, according to the physical therapist. Just moving nice and slow.

My parents and little sisters came up from AZ when my sister Suzanne went through the temple. I wish we had a picture at the temple, but it was snowing and blowing like crazy that night! Afterwards we all came back to our house and had a birthday party for Amy, Suz and my mom. These aunts do a great job entertaining my kids!

The birthday girls

This little dude went through a phase for several weeks that has just wrapped up. He would get up in the middle of the night 2-5 times, turn on the lights, put on his back pack, hat, and or shoes/boots on and come knock on my door. He would go right back to sleep, but what was he thinking!

Tate is creative too. He discovered the perfect place to keep his sword!

He's ready!
We had a little St. Patty's Day party, aren't they adorable!
The kids had fun trying out a new jumping place in Lindon called Jump On It.

Tate loved it as long as he had a trampoline to himself.


We spent a night at the cabin with some friends a couple of weeks ago. We stayed up way to late, played card games, sledded and ate yummy food. What more could you want!
I ripped a hole in my one pair of jeans, which is why I am sporting the pj's with my boots!


Cute friends sledding

They love each other!




4 comments:

Krissi said...

Tate is too funny with his sword in his diaper! Thanks for all the pics!

Cardalls said...

Hope Ryan heals okay and feels better soon! Tate is a true boy with that sword...often my boys carried them in their underwear with a cape on! So cute!

Jocelyn Kay said...

Poor Ryan! Hope he heals fast :). Your little Saint Patty kids all look so cute. I think you guys are brave to have all those kids over. HOpe you guys are doing well.

Lara said...

lots of fun pics! I love the sledding picture. Hope Ryan gets better soon. miss you.