Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to Celebrate 7 Years Of Love

We celebrated our 7th [!] anniversary a few days early since that was the day we could get tickets to see this guy, Brian Regan.
Neither of us had seen him before, but had heard how hysterical he is. It was worth every penny! I should not have even bothered putting make-up on before the show. I literally cried laughing for an hour and a half! My cheeks hurt, my stomach hurt, I was exhausted by the end of the show. I am so glad we decided to go! What a way to celebrate 7 fabulous years of laughing together!

This is the pre-show picture, taken by us. Ya like Ryan's glasses? He looks smokin' hot in them!

On another note, my beautiful friend Emily came to Utah last weekend to go skiing! We had not seen each other in 7 years. She moved to Nashville right before Ry and I got married. Now she is living the country star life and her group Lucy Angel will be releasing an album this summer! It was a happy, and long over due reunion! Notice she is bending down in the picture, I am actually on my tip-toes. :) I love when you can go that long with out seeing each other and it still feels the same.

Update: I did take this cute fellow to get a hair cut today. Still a little shaggy, but much better!



8 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

we love Brian Reagan- we went to cali a few years ago just to see him at the improv @ the spectrum. we also saw him a few days before I was due with B, I was sure laughing that hard would have sent me into labor (no such luck). he's so much better live!! glad you guys had fun!

Lara said...

So wish I could have been there with you and Em. You both look Fab! Maybe you and I should take a trip out to Nashville...seriously...think about it.

kristen said...

happy anniversary!

McDermaid Fam said...

that comedian looks like will farrell at a glance. happy 7 years, we have our 7th anniv. in august.

Bailey Family said...

oh my goodness how stinkin cute of tate! love that bottom picture! what a little cutie!!! Fun meeting up with your old friend, reunions are so great. I am glad you guys had a blast at the comedy show, i have heard awesome things about him. Happy Anniversary!!

Melinda said...

Tate cracks me up! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! PS Your bow holder and FHE board are super cute!! You are miss crafty lately...I have an fhe board in my basement too:) Maybe someday I will finish it:)

Cardalls said...

what a cheezer grin...love it! i need a bow holder...put a tutorial on how to do it :)

Sonnet Boulton said...

that is awesome you got to go see Brian Regan! We did the same thing laughing till it hurt, man I could see him every year though!