Ryan is getting around with a limp these days. He tore his ACL skiing a week and a half ago. Now that he's seen his Orthopedic surgeon and the physical therapist, surgery is scheduled for March 25th. Not the best way to end ski season, he is just glad that it didn't happen earlier!
We had a busy couple of days with these cuties staying with us while their mom and dad were out of town. Between the four kids there was a 1, 2, 3, and 4 year old! Ruthie and Tate loved playing with James and Ada.
Now this project has been a long time coming. I started this at a super Saturday activity right before I had Tate. I messed up the mod podge so it sat in my basement undone for over 2 years! Yeah for completed projects!

4 comments:
I cant believe how long Tate's hair has gotten since I have seen him last. I love the curls it is adorable. I dont think you need to cut it.. And Ruthie's hair is adorable too. I feel your pain with the 4 young kids. We just got done watching my sis's 4 kids(yep, with my 2 that =6!!) Anyway, I sure miss you guys and the old neighborhood.
looks like you've been having all sorts of fun lately - I LOVE your FHE board (I need to make myself one here one of these days).
sad to hear about Ryan's knee - that's a bummer.
But the important thing is that you FINISHED it! Looks ADORABLE by the way! And I love your flower clip holder. I never thought to put a backer on it, my ribbon just flops all over the place! Might have to add it!
Love the hair clip idea! We have 3 long ribbons hanging from our shower rod...which get in the way! I might have to steal that idea!
Post a Comment