We had an oh, so enjoyable trip to Arizona the first week in October. The main events were Uncle Steven's football game (he is the star quarterback for the JV team), my 10 year high school reunion (gasp), Stephanie's baby shower, Steven's Eagle court of honor and lots of family/friend time. It was supposed to be a quick weekend trip, but apparently I booked our return flight for Thursday instead of Monday. Whoops! I swear it was an accident, a happy accident though. If it was intentional I would not have booked a flight at 6am by myself with the kids. Ryan still went home before the rest of us. Here are the best shots of the wonderful week!
Football fans!

I enjoy the park so much more when Nana is there with the kids! And so do they!

Mindi, the best party planner! She threw the perfect baby shower for Steph.
The favorite Uncle Steve.
Ready to play!
Cousinly love.
Ryan presenting Steven's Eagle.
Handsome scouters. (Ryan has no clue where his scout shirt went.)Good old student council! Nice job!

7 comments:
Fun post! Between yours and Mindi's AZ posts, I practically feel like I was at those family events. Thx for that! I think my 10 year reunion was the last one I went to...you're all still darling and young--how fun:)
You look so cute in all the pics! Glad you had such a great time! I can't believe you found time to post in between all your other stuff you are supposed to be doing") LOL Blogging's funner right?! Is that a word?? Well have fun on your trip if I don't get to see ya before ya leave!!
I didn't get to make it to my 10 year reunion in July and I'm so sad I missed it so I'm glad you got to go!
It looks like you had so much fun. You guys are such the travelers. I hope you have fun in Boston. Tell my parents hi!
love you too! I told Matt that nothing changes when I see you. BFF's baby!
Cute pics...even cuter kids and you and Ry make a great team!
So fun! Looks like you had so much fun. Your friends are so cute!! I bet it was fun to see all of them again.
Post a Comment