Monday, October 12, 2009

Guess who is 4!

I can't believe it! My baby girl is 4 years old! I love my Roo! She is sweet and funny and such a lovey sister and daughter. She is getting more fun every day. Here are a few pictures to remember October 14th
from the past 4 years.

2005
2006



2007

2008

2009

8 comments:

Meg Cook said...

So cute! I love her cute blonde curly hair!

kristen said...

happy birthday roo! she is so BIG! can't wait to see you guys next week!

Bailey Family said...

cutest little girl i have ever seen! I sure do love her! happy birthday little rutie!!!

Krissi said...

can't believe she's 4! she is the best, happy b-day!

Mindi Blake said...

happy birthday roo!

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday Roo! You are such a fun, sweet cousin!

Kath said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie!!

Ericson Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie!