Tate banging on instruments
Ruthie and Mikelle hiding out
Whoa, that's one big fish!
Cute girls at the dino miseum
Dad, don't let him get me!The past 2 Mondays we have gone to a couple of great museums. Last week it was the Treehouse Museum in Ogden and this week it was the Museum of Ancient Life in Lehi. The kids had so much fun at both. It is way worth it to get out with little friends every once in a while. Especially when we are waiting and waiting for spring!





8 comments:
We love the Treehouse Museum, which reminds me- when need to go again!
Your munchkins are so adorable! Looks like a lot of fun. Don't worry, Spring will move from AZ to UT soon. Till then, at least you've got fun places to keep your kiddos busy.
Looks like fun. Gotta get those winter wiggles out.
Love all the museum pics!! I want to see more at the dino museum!! I love the 1st pic of Tate! Precious:) All day today Mikell has been pretty concerned that Tate fell last night and keeps saying, "Tate-fall-sad" It's so cute all the little things they remember! We had fun!
I love Tate's sleepy pic! I need to get these museums, they look way fun.
Is the treehouse museum free? I'd love to take Jacen, you guys looked like you had lots of fun!
I hear ya on the waiting for spring. I think if we could just do without the month of march we would be great. that dang groundhog said six more weeks of winter, and i believe him to be true! looks like a great museum.
SO I asked Porter who he wanted to take a Valentine to and I almost died when he said "Ruthie". LOL I told him that was too far of a drive and he proceeded to throw a fit and yell, "but I love her!" I guess I'm ruining his life. LOL
Post a Comment