We had a very fun and busy past few weeks! These are some of the highlights:
-A very Merry Christmas with a bilzzard, and no power on Christmas morning for an hour
-Ruthie got a new kitchen and a hundred other great gifts
-Tate got a workbench and lots more fun toys
-Ryan got a new putter and glasses
- Sarah got a new point and shoot camera and a trip to Chicago (in May)
-The trip is to see our cutest new niece Emery Kate who was born on Christmas Eve
-We had the Bevan family here for a week for New Years and a reunion
-The kids loved playing with cousins and Nana and Papa
-We had played some good card games
-Ryan and Sarah went skiing and snowboarding
-We had a hilarious variety show that everyone participated in (costumes and dancing)
A few low lights:
-Tate got an ear infection and pneumonia
-Ruthie got a virus and had a high fever for 4 days
-Ryan spent 2 hours under the cabin fixing the broken main water line and a plugged sewer line (Yuck!)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Catching up: Christmas, New Years and Reunion
Posted by The Bevans at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Where on EARTH did you find all of those great costumes?!?!?! I can only imagine how funny that was in person because the pictures are fabulous! I'm sorry to hear the kids were so sick! Is Tate's pneumonia gone?
LOVED seeing the photos!!! Looked like a lot of fun! I'm sure sad I missed it...
Sam has been sick too. It gets easier as they get older...fun pics! First I have seen, thanks:)
Loved the sumo costume! It was fun to be with you guys.
Love all of the updated pictures! i hadnt seen them yet so i was happy when Melanie was talking about those great costume pictures. That is halarious! I wish I were there to have seen the actual show, looks great! Happy to have seen you the past 2 days, I like the holidays but it felt like we hadnt seen you guys in forever!
Oh yeah, and I heard that the "clogged sewer line" actually decided to give way on Ryan...uckkk!! He is the best grandson ever!! (to my parents, thanks:)
that's too adorable! Sounds like you guys had an AMAZING christmas!
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment