Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!



Happy Birthday to my Ry! He's the best dad and husband anyone has ever had! He is the one who decorated Christmas tree grove (somehow we didn't get around to buying a real tree so he decorated some we already had) and put up the lights outside. Nice work! Just a couple more reasons why we keep him around.
Santa Baby


Notice Tate is dissing Ruthie for the cell phone, feel the love.


Ruthie takes a dance class at our 13 year old neighbors house once a week. She loves class, but apparently the performing thing didn't go so well. At her recital she just went and sat with Ryan. Ry actually missed skiing to be there. But I was working that night so he represented! What a guy!
Also, Ruthie has quite a scrape by her eye from tripping in a parking lot with her hands in her coat pockets. She skidded to a stop on her face! Ouch!


The rest of the girls bowing while Ruthie clings onto her teacher.


This was this morning at breakfast. Are we glad Tate's getting new pj's for Christmas or what?

7 comments:

kristen said...

happy birthday ry! i'm impressed with his hidden decorating skills. that toe cracks me up. at least he got good use out of them!

Melanie said...

I love Tate's pajamas. That made me laugh. And Ruthie's poor eye! That sounds painful. Have a good Christmas!

Melissa said...

Ok so his little toe sticking out of those pajamas is the cutest thing ever. I have a thing for little kids feet. That's awesome!

Cardalls said...

Happy Bday Ryan! My kids think it's so cool that you share a birthday with Joseph Smith!

Kath said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!! Great job on the decor...wish, wish your company could come to SD to do my lights. Ouch for the eye scratch, so sorry if she inherited any of my "I blew each and every dance recital" genes (could that happen?--don't think so)I still have dance performance nightmares!! We had several pairs of jammies/sleepers that were cut off at the ankles to let all toes breathe easily (they last longer that way too:)

Silvia said...

Happy b-day! And the hallux (fancy name for big toe) hanging out is so funny! Definitely in need of new jammies! Merry Christmas!

Jason+Lindi said...

Don't you love moments when you look at your kids and think they look neglected! Our socks were all looking like his PJ's before santa came! I also can't get over how cute Ruthie's hair is, I LOVE it!