We celebrated Tate's first birthday on Thanksgiving Day in Arizona. We were lucky enough to have both families there for presents and pie. He obviously enjoyed his pumpkin cheesecake! We love this little man and can't believe it has been a whole year since he joined our family. He such a sweetheart and still loves to snuggle. I will take that as long as I can! His favorite things right now are: climbing everything, throwing everything, balls, cars, animals and anything noisy.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Tate turns 1!
Posted by The Bevans at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Happy, happy birthday to TATE!! uh...did i have the cousin gift? hold please, checking. apology to follow.
Cute post sarah! Love the new pictures. Happy birthday little taters! I remember when we first met you guys he was only 2 months old. They seriously grow too fast!
Such a cutie though! I am happy you guys had a fun time in arizona for Thanksgiving.
He is darling...we look forward to seeing you guys soon...hopefully Garrett and Ruthie will have fun playing together.
I love the "digging" in pics! So so cute!! Hope you hadfun in AZ I want to hear all about it! We are home too...so we can play again!
Sarah,
Thanks for posting photos, so I can see my cute nephew. What a fun time you "guys" had! I wish Tate a very Happy Birthday! Love YOU!
I still remember when you were prego with Tate! He is such a cute little man. How time flies!
Happy Birthday buddy!
happy b-day Tate! They grow so fast!
happy birthday tater! i can't believe it's been a year and we've only seen him ONCE! sarah i'm dying at that overhead picture... classic your dad. ;)
Wow, I cannot believe that it has been that long since I have seen you! Those ENDLESS shifts cannot have been that long ago! Anyway, happy birthday Tate!
Your family is beautiful! How are you doing?? Jacquie
Post a Comment