I can't believe my baby is walking! I love those wobbly little steps the first few weeks. Tate is also demonstrating his "cheeser" smile that he does on cue.
Ryan snapped this shot while he and his boy were watching some football together. Tate just loved it! Another proud moment for Dad.
Ruthie fell asleep while she was in time out. I think I left her a few extra minutes!
I have to share a Ruthie story that she will just love me for someday. I was at Target doing some b-day shopping for my baby. While on a toy isle, I look over at Ruthie and she is casually looking at toys while standing in a huge puddle of pee! Right then a girl from my ward walked onto the same isle! Bless her, because she stayed with Ruthie while I ran to my car to get wipes and a pair of pants I had bought at Old Navy not 30 minutes before. We made a barricade with our carts and I stripped her down and changed her right there! This was my first public accident experience and it could have been much worse. I got so lucky with the extra pants and running into Amber. Ruthie is usually very good about going on the potty. She has had only a few accidents in the past 5 or 6 months. If nothing else it is a great piece of blackmail to save for a few years!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Ladies and gentleman, we have a walker!
Posted by The Bevans at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Shopping at Target makes me have to pee too! Poor Ruthie...no wonder she needed time out--she was exhausted. I think I need to put myself on time out periodically. The nap looks divine:)
yay tate! ready for his big day!
Garrett just told me he doesn't like me and is going to put me in time out...I said Bring. IT. ON.
that is so great that tate is walking. he is ahead of his game for sure :)
your story about ruthie will embed in my heead, that when kinlee is potty trained, ALWAYS carry an extra set of pants and undies in the car for emergencies!
Tate is so cute walking. Gotta love the potty training stage.
Maybe he can tutor Emma in walking at the reunion...she's in the remedial class :)
Hey Sarah...I didn't get your email, but I switched email addresses a little while ago so here it is lisagcarling@gmail.com.
I can't believe he waslking already! I swear he was just born. Congrats to Tate...oh and since it's game day, GO UTES!!! :)
Yay for the walking! Only one day after he was almost doing it at my parents! Congrats! Oh and Ruthie looks too cute!
Thos pics are so cute. love the story about Ruthie.
That's so adorable! I can't wait till my baby starts to walk. Well, maybe I need to slow down a bit and take my time!
Cute story about the football game! Potty training is the best isn't it!? We're getting ready to train our second, and the only thing about potty training that scares me is leaving the house! Sounds like you have great friends to help look out for you though! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment