Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A tag about me - I am

I am- the luckiest person I know
I know- I am a darn good diaper changer, a paid professional actually.
I want- happily ever after
I have- more than I deserve
I dislike- being told what to do (you’re not the boss of me!)
I miss- all of my family that is spread across the country
I feel- like being a mom is the best and hardest job in the world
I hear- “That Thing You Do” sound track, Ruthie is dancing to it.
I smell- Lasagna baking (a new recipe, cross your fingers!)
I crave- a little peace and quiet everyday
I cry- over any little thing when I am exhausted
I search- for bargains
I wonder-why Tate ate a marker and a stamp and how Oxy clean got it all out
I regret-not accomplishing more each day
I love- to plan
I care- much more about sports than I used to
I worry- way to much about things out of my control and things that ‘might’ happen. It drives Ryan crazy!
I remember- useless facts from my past.
I believe- families are forever
I dance- with Ruthie a lot lately. Twirling is our specialty.
I don't – look forward to the snow/cold coming way too soon
I argue- with Ruthie about why she has to wear shoes, pants, panties, which item just depends on the day
I write- lists. I am in my happy place when I can check things off.
I win- much more when Ryan is on my team
I lose- my cell phone
I wish- I was as much of a neat freak as Ryan
I listen- to Ruthie and Tate play together
I can usually be found watching- Disney princess movies
I am scared- of anything happening to my family
I need-to be more patient
I forget- to do anything that didn’t get put on my list
I am happy- when I am eating good food with good company!

Tag anyone who wants a little personal insight. It's fun!

4 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

I love this posting. You are so genuine. That's what I love about you!

Kath said...

How was the lasagna?

Cardalls said...

i love that you are dancing with Ruthie....that is accomplishing more than cleaning and laundry ever will...keep it up!

Kathryn said...

I loved this post about you. Your blog is so cute!