Sunday, October 19, 2008
3 Years Old!
Ruthie turned 3 last week! We had a fun family party while some of the Tutts were in town and then I attempted to throw my first 3 year old party. We invited just a few friends from the nieghborhood to a park for pizza and cake. I thought this was a brilliant idea since the kids could entertain themselves on the playground after lunch. Well, the day ended up being freezing cold due to gusting winds! Needless to say, we had a very quick party! Thank you to all the friends for sticking around to sing "Happy Birthday" that is Ruthie's favorite part.
Posted by The Bevans at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruthie! I still remember when she was born and I was your V.T.
happy birthday roo! we thought about you all day even though we were a bad aunt and uncle and didn't call... love you!
despite the cold weather, her birthday party was fun while it lasted! thanks for having us. i think it's so cute how much she loves the "barbie/cinderella" that tate gave to her.
Happy Bithday to Cinderella Ruthie!
Your Aunt Mindi Loves You Very Much!
Happy 3rd Birthday!
Oh, she is too cute! I'm glad the kids could at least sing happy bday!
happy birthday Ruthie, We were thinking of you. Love the Cinderella barbie. Reminds me of when Kadee turned three.
Happy Birthday Ruthie! You are to cute! We love you!
happy bday ruthie! We love you!!
Happy Birthday Ruthie!! Your cousin gift should get there today..sorry to be tardy...a surprise for Tate inside too:)PS Sarah, Karen told me on the size...hope it works out okay. blame her.
Post a Comment