I think I like this.
Yeah, it's pretty fun once you get going!
So fun I can hardly stand it!
Wow are they cheesers or what!
Lately, Tate is obsessed with Ruthie's rocking horse. He clicks his toungue for his horse trot sound and bucks until it rocks. It is thoroughly entertaining. His latest accomplishment was quitting his binkie all on his own! I am relieved since Ruthie never took a binkie I was worried about un-addicting him. He just started playing with it one day and thinks it's a toy now. Yeah!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Cowboy and a Quitter
Posted by The Bevans at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That is so funny. Hopefully we can see him in action! Congrats on the binkie success!
THose are some fun pics!! I love the 2nd one of Tate on the horse!! HOw fun! Sorry we couldn't do dinner last night! We will have to plan it again:) We have all been sick today...no fun:)
Darling Kids! You are so lucky about his binky. Jack had used his until I had to be the mean mom and throw them all away. It was not a fun couple of weeks...for me!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the happy cowboy...my boys and I laughed and laughed at his complete joy!! Thanks for sharing!!
tate sure makes a cute cowboy! that's awesome that he gave up his binky, one less thing for you to worry about...
Quit binkie on his own! How do I get mine to do that????
Love it! And, so nice that he quit the bink! My kids would STILL have it if I didn't intervene!
Those are the funniest pics!! Could he make his mouth any bigger?!
That is awesome his binkie is gone. Coleman's will need to go soon and it won't be pretty!
Yes, we are leaving for Disneyland on Friday and we will be back 19th. I am very excited.
so cute! my kids were attached to the binky forever!
Your kids are so so cute! It appears Tate loves his toy horse, who wouldn't!
I love those pictures. My kids are scared of our horse...wow! what a little coyboy!
Those pics are hysterical. I wish I could hear his laugh!!
Post a Comment