Ryan's mom came up from Arizona when Luke was a week old. It was just wonderful to have her here! I got to sleep in and have wonderful breakfasts every morning! She even watched all 3 kids so Ryan and I could go on a date! Thank YOU!
For Ryan's 30th birthday he celebrated by skiing the weekend before at Brighton with some friends and family. And then again on his birthday at Snowbird. The kids and I hung out with Amy, Jordan, and Grandma and Grandpa Bevan at the cabin while they skied.
Jordan built a sweet snow cave for the kids!
Each time Tate would sled he'd say, "I'm brave!". Last year he wasn't such a fan.
Here's the birthday boy! 30 looks good on you babe!
I did not get a picture with the candles lit because a little person blew them out for him. :) That night we had a few friends up to the cabin for dinner. Thanks for making the trek, it was fun!

2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us up! We always love to go up and enjoy the peace and quiet and good company of course:)
Happy Birthday Ryan! Looks like a fun time. Caren Bevan is the best at helping after babies...she is amazing!
Post a Comment