Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Dance Recital

3 Days after Luke was born Ruthie had her first real dance recital. I wanted to go so badly. My mom was wonderful and volunteered to stay in the car with the baby. I am so glad I could go! Ruthie was, in my humble opinion, the star! They danced to Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
Her 'You'd better not pout' face.

Just a fun picture:
This snowman family (with 3 kids) was made by the kids and Nana the day I came home from the hospital. Too cute!

3 comments:

Mindi Blake said...

Beautiful RUTH! I Sure wish I could have gone... And I love Nana's snowman family. How cute. Thanks for the update. See you soon!

Melinda said...

I love the snowman family!! How freakin cute is that:) Ruthie was definitely the star!! So fun to come watch her! I forgot to tell ya that I talked to Jen and Mikell is going to start in January, she is so excited!! I love all the cuteness of Luke pictures and can't wait to see all the ones you picked from Viv!

Krissi said...

Of course she was the star! I remember your dance recital videos and you were always the stand out. no suprises there :)