Friday, October 22, 2010

Ruthie's 5th Birthday

We ended up celebrating Ruthie's 5th birthday in Arizona. It was a last minute trip and lots of fun! Her birthday started out with breakfast and 4-wheeling in the desert with our friends the Clares.
Tate thought he was hot stuff!


Cactus in shoe=panicked Tate!
The main event of the day was swimming (on October 14th!) and dinner with both the Bevan and Tutt families.
The sunset made a beautiful backdrop for the festivities!


Great grandma Bevan gave Ruthie a Unicorn pinata. It was a huge hit with the kids!



Aunt Laurie took a few swings after it had been decapitated! There was still no candy.
Roo gave the final blow!

Uncle Steve with our cute niece.

She opened presents, swam,



and finally ended the night blowing out candles on her pink cake! A perfect birthday!


4 comments:

Lara said...

ughh...she's five...life goes by fast. Seeing that picture of Laurie made me want to reach out and hug her. Cute kids.

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie! You know I have always thought Ryan looked very "Davis" but that last photo I think he looks a lot like his Dad!

Kath said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie!

Melinda said...

I love the sticker in Tate's shoe...I can just imagine his cute face:) lol and the unicorn=priceless. Swimsuits in October, I'm jealous!