Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BYU-Idaho

We made the quickest trip up to Idaho on Labor Day. Ryan's parents and sister Aly came up to go see the BYU-Idaho campus before it is snow covered when she starts there in January. Our little family decided to tag along. I haven't been back since it was at Ricks College. The new Rexburg Temple is a beautiful addition. Ryan was excited to go on a behind the scenes tour of the huge new conference center that his company built. It won't be open for a couple more months. A ton has changed, but still a million memories came back!






4 comments:

Lara said...

So many fond memories! Miss you...I need to call you sometime! Katie was in town and we were reminiscing all the fun times we had with the tutt family.

Lisa said...

Wow Sar...I haven't been back since the year after I left! I would love to go back and see the "new town". Seriously... they even have a Sonic now so I hear! haha.
We had so many GREAT times up there in 315 didn't we!

Chelsi said...

I forgot you went to Ricks. Crazy...

Alexie said...

I was able to go up for the temple open house with my mom and sisters and it has changed so much since curtis and I attended too. I also LOVED the temple ...and it huge-mongous sealing rooms (i guess to fit all those roomates).