Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She's a natural!

We spent part of President's Day weekend at the cabin with my sister Amy and Bro-in-law Jordan. As you can see, the kids loved the chocolate fondue.

Ryan and Jordan skied in the morning and I joined them for a couple of hours. Ryan has been talking about taking Ruthie skiing since she was born. She came that afternoon and she loved it!

Her favorite part was having Ryan take her off of the 'jump'. The video is a little shaky since I started skiing while taping. I had to document the whole run! It will be so fun when we can all go together!




9 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

there's no place like brighton! she is doing an amamzing job. i remember when i learned to ski at that age, they used to have htese rubber things that connected the tips of the skis to make it easier. thats awesome that she is such a little pro!

Melanie said...

Wow, I'm IMPRESSED!!! She seriously does look like a natural. She looks WAY better than when I went skiing my first (and last) time. Go Ruthie!

DaNelle said...

Nothin's cuter than a little kid in ski's. Good for you guys for starting her in stuff early!

Kath said...

Go Ruthie!! So fun:)

Cardalls said...

how fun! wish we could have been there with you!

Krissi said...

I'm sure Ryan was loving every minute of it. what a big girl!

Lara said...

yeah! That's awesome...love the chocolate pouring out of tate's mouth too!

Shawneen said...

Ruthie looks great! I would be so nervous!

Amy said...

Way to go Ruthie!! What a fun thing to do as a family.