We took a trip to the North Pole on the Polar Express with some friends at the beginning of the month. The kids could not have been more happy than having elves serve cookies and hot cocoa, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, reading the Polar Express story, singing carols, and seeing the North Pole. The conductor punched their tickets and they even got bells from Santa. Tate could not wait for his turn to see Santa. As soon as he set foot in our train car, Tate chased him down. He was so excited!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!
SO cute ! GLad you all had fun!
such a cool event! i love that t was chasing santa down & love all the pictures!
Thanks for the comment Sarah! I love the name too! To be honest, I loved the name even more after I saw how cute your Ruthie is:)
super fun and such a great experience, makes me want to read the polar express now... hm i just might. love the name tag photo, classic.
Ryan
HAppy Birthday yesterday!!
I think every single blog I've looked at tonight has had the Polar Express on it! My kids really missed out his year! Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment