Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas!!!! I just wrapped the last gift and put it under the tree. I was going to get ready for work (1 am to 7 am) when my phone rang and I was cancelled! Hooray!
In other news, I have finally reached my 100th post! I actually stuck with it this long. I know some of you surpassed this milestone in 6 months, I will still give myself a pat on the back. :)

Here is our Christmas card for the year. My sis-in-law Kristen took these pictures when we were in Boston and designed the card. Super talented girl I tell ya! Thanks!

I hope all of your Christmases are wonderfully full of family and friends. We are so blessed and are especially grateful for our Savior this time of year.

5 comments:

Kath said...

Thanks for the darling card!! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!! Glad you got to have the night off:)

Cardalls said...

Merry Christmas! Your carda is so cute! Your kids are at such FUN ages for Christmas! Enjoy!

Jer + Lu said...

Darling picture. Cute card. Your sis done well :)

Kathryn said...

Sarah I absolutely love the picture. It turned out great! I hope you guys are having fun in Arizona. We will hopefully see you soon.

Alexie said...

What a gorgeous card! love it.