Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls Night

Ruthie and I went on a date to see Disney on Ice-Princess Classics. It was actually a quadruple date with Emily, Mikelle, Hinckley and their moms too. All of these little princesses had so much fun watching the show!

This is the best picture of all 4 girls. :)

Cinderella going to the ball.

The grand entrance

Prince Charming

Beauty and the Beast

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

Aladdin



The Grand Finale

My Princess

Hinckley and Tiffany
My favorite is Hinckley's face every time she says 'cheese' for the camera!
Mikelle and Melinda

Emily and Jen

Obviously not at a skating show. This was Joy School at my house a couple of weeks ago. The kids were Indians for the letter I. Just too cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, thanks for posting them. It was such a fun night!

Julie said...

So fun! I want to go when it comes down here... and I guess I'll take Abi with me. :)

Tiff said...

So cute! We had fun at Princesses... thanks for posting pictures. The indians are adorable! Notice Hinckley's "cheese" face in that one, too! lol

Sonnet Boulton said...

super fun! we did that two years ago, it is a great show!

Sonnet Boulton said...

Hey, I need your address for sending Cmas cards!