After our Boston adventures we headed to New Haven, Connecticut for a few days. We got to see some gorgeous fall scenery, play with baby Emery (and her mom and dad), and tour around a bit.

Krissi caught this shot. I love these boys!

East Rock Park. It was a bit windy, but check out that view!

Krissi, Dallen, and Emmy.



A soldier monument

Modeling his Yankees souvenir from NY.

I love her face here, even if it is blurry.

Trying to keep baby warm.

Lighthouse Point

Ryan's favorite action shot of our boy. Of course throwing rocks. Check out that air!

Yale campus. It was just beautiful.


Inside the library. Can you even imagine? So amazing.
7 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! LOVE the Fall colors.
BEAUTIFUL!!!
man, what a gorgeous part of the country! You guys got some great pictures!
a couple things. 1. after i saw our family pic and my nappy hair I scheduled a hair appointment. 2.that is a sweet pic of tate. and 3. I wish you could come back! love you
haha krissi, you're crazy. those were BEAUTIFUL! you really did come at the PERFECT time! ok new york new york? i'm so impatient!
LOVE the pictures from the trip! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I LOVE the fall leaf colors. I remember someone telling me one day that it was the most beautiful place to go this time of year. Looks truly amazing. Fun pictures!
You got some great pics!! Looks awesome there.
Post a Comment