Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Big Girl

This cutie started preschool today! She has been counting down and telling everyone she has preschool 'tomorrow' for months. The backpack she picked out is almost bigger than she is, but is still her pride and joy!
Since her school is in the afternoon, Tate is napping and I have a little time to myself. And what am I doing with it? Blogging of course!





I should mention Tate started Joy School this morning. He brought home all kinds of 'A' things and had fun with his little friends.

9 comments:

kristen said...

oh they are so cute and BIG!! i can't wait to see you guys next month!

Krissi said...

crazy! man those kiddos are the cutest. I love roo's braid and her princess backpack!

Bailey Family said...

such cuties! Big day at the Bevan home! 2 kids starting at school! What are you going to do?? How fun!

Chelsi said...

So fun! Love those cute kids :)

McDermaid Fam said...

that is so exciting! i can't believe how big she is getting. fun times are ahead for you guys! did you get a new vehicle?

Kath said...

CUUUUTe!

Jer + Lu said...

I still can't get over your blonde babies! Very cute. Make the most of that free time!

Cardalls said...

What cute kids you have! And love love love your cabinets! I am trying to talk Dave into doing a cabinet makeover too...not so successful:)

Cardalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.