Monday, April 20, 2009

Tate working on his skills

Tate insists on feeding himself. It's good for him to learn a little self sufficiency, right?



He did have a bib on to begin with. Fairly pointless to even try.

More monkey moves

He is also obsessed with playing in the toilet lately. No pictures because it is too disgusting for me to not stop him asap!

Lucky for him he's pretty cute.

6 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

I agree, he's a pretty stinkin' cute kid!

Chelsi said...

So cute! Thanks again for dessert :)

Anderson Family said...

Coleman pretty much walks around with a dirty shirt all day because I refuse to change it 5 x's a day! Tate really is adorable! I love the last pic!

The Burrows Family said...

How cute is he??? He's getting so big! Those pictures remind me so much of Brooke! He's a cutie!!

Kath said...

o! he is cute but stop and take the pics, please. it is good humor for all of us:)

Cardalls said...

He is so cute! Emma won't wear a bib either!