
This is the best picture I have of the 2 kids together!

Posing
GQ in the sweater vest

We had Easter dinner with our good friends in
Heber.
Evalyn and Ruthie had the same dress!

The cute kids

We got to ski again. Lucky us!

This time Ryan got a picture of my mad action!

Tate had to take off his gloves every time he threw a snowball. Then he would be sad his hands were frozen. But he just
couldn't keep his hands off of the snow. Tough choice for a 1 year old.

Ruthie hit some hills on the sled. No fear this time.

Conference weekend Ryan's family came up for a day and a half. Just barely long enough to sing Happy Birthday to Papa!

And help blow out the candles.

I finally took my kids to
Discovery Gateway. They loved it!

A music class

A real helicopter!
7 comments:
darling new pictures! oh my I LOVE the GQ picture of tate. He is a baby model!
Looks like a fun active week. I love your mad action pioture. I love Tate's internal struggle with the snow!
Looks like lots of fun times! The kids look so cute in their Easter garb!
Gateway was lots of fun. Can't wait for the next group adventure :)
it seems like the only time i see you lately is passing me on 7800 s. cute easter pics. man, ryan and his dad look so much alike!
Ruthie looks so much like Ryan in that last picture! Cut her hair and she'd look just like her Daddy's baby pictures!
Cute pics! I forgot to tell you Sunday...I LOVE Ruthie's dress!! So worth the drive! All your other pics are cute too! That's fun you got to go skiing again and play in the snow!
Post a Comment