Here are the kids finishing up breakfast in my bedroom.
That is my sink hiding behind my stove and fridge. Totally impossible to reach!
The front room stacked full of furniture.
Ryan putting on the bonding primer.
Working hard.
Laying wood.We have been living in a little bit of a "destruction" zone. Ryan and his dad, along with other family and friends, tore out all of the linoleum, carpet, and baseboards and laid all of the flooring in less than a week! I helped by keeping the kids out of the way while they worked their tails off. Then this weekend I puttied knot and nail holes and helped sand for hours and hours. It is really coming together and should be done in the next couple of days. As I'm sure anyone knows who has done remodeling, everything takes way longer than you think! It really hasn't been too bad though thanks to many friends and family feeding us, watching our kids, helping shuffle furniture, and letting us sleep over while the fumes fill our house. Thanks a million!!!



13 comments:
Looks like fun! I am so excited to see the finished projest!!
wow. that floor is going to look amazing. you can come do ours next:) party at your house when its all done?
You're absolved from having to blog when your house is in such a state. Excited to see what it looks like when it's done. I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind yet; I think I would have by now! =)
YOu are amazing. Can't wait to see the end results and I wish I lived closer so I could help out.
Is that Karen (newest baby mom) wishing she could help?? Man, you women are an inspiration...rock on!!
WOw, it is going to be beautiful!! I cant wait to come and see the finished product! Good luck, let me know if you need any help!
I can't wait to see it all done! they are going to beautiful.
It sure was nice for Dad to come up and work on a project with his son. I'm sure the two of them make a non stop hardworking team! Looks like high quality wood, makes me excited to dream of my future home remodel!
Wow the wood looks gorgeous. Good job you guys!
I bet you are so excited to have this project done! Dishes and breakfast in your room, that is something to laugh about in later years. Can't wait to see the results.
Hey Sarah. Looks like you guys are getting a lot done, and have been doing a lot of hard work! Keep up the good job, is all I can say! I admire you guys so much! Thanks for hanging out with me and my kids while we were visiting in Utah. We had a great time. I am living in chaos a bit right now as my house is all packed up ready to move to Layton! Talk to you soon!!!
it looks beautiful! How fun, even though you had to live in chaos...it was worth it!
Cant wait to see the new floor! Go you guys, for doing it all yourself! Now I know who to call if I ever want to do the same thing.
Post a Comment