I LOVE nap time! I love when the kids naps over lap. I love having 20 minutes (an hour if I'm lucky) to myself to do life altering things like unload the dishwasher, or sweep the kitchen floor. I love that I love my kids again after seeing their sweet little angel faces not getting into trouble! Ruthie has tried to quit on me before, but I just won't let her. She now has quite time with books which inevitably leads to a nap, a happy girl and a happy mom.
Tate's latest breakthrough is his new found mobility. He has moved on to his version of crawling (hands and toes) and gets around the house sooo quick! It also means more trouble and lots more supervision!
This last picture of Ruthie I just think is cute! I love her hair clip from her Aunt Kristen's on-line boutique. Check it out at maydaystudiodesigns.etsy.com
Friday, July 18, 2008
Mom's favorite time of day
Posted by The Bevans at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
that first picture of them sleeping together is priceless!
I agree!! The first picture is amazing...It is so cute! You have the cutest kids.
BTW, that was really crazy about Ruthie and Shelby potty-training on the same day. :)
i can't believe tate is moving around already!! thanks for the little shoutout... that is sooo cute on her! can't wait to see you guys next month!
I love nap time too! Those picutures are so cute!
So cute! Aydn's getting quick, too, so I hear ya with the more supervision thing. It's really taken Dave by surprise - I think he forgot that eventually watching Aydn would mean more than cuddling and a bottle! Let us know when you'll be down this way so we can let these little cousins meet. I'm sure they'd love to get into some trouble together. =)
oh so sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks nap time is my favorite part of the day!
Love the clip! I checked out her stuff...SOOO cute, probably will have to buy some!
He you, how are you? Check out my blog, there is a surprise for you!
Post a Comment