Sunday, June 22, 2008

Breaking news: we've finally hit the 90's!






Can you tell I'm from AZ? I've been waiting for summer weather. It has been so hot here (HaHa) I splurged and bought a blow up pool from Target for the kids. It took me a good hour over 2 days to inflate this baby. It is going in the basement inflated during the winter, because I am not doing that again! Ruthie loves splashing around forever, while Tate is good for maybe 15 minutes. I'll take what I can get! I had to take the picture of Tate when I got him out of the pool. There's just something about a naked baby!

10 comments:

Melinda said...

oh my gosh you didn't tell me you had so many strawberries! I can't believe it that is so exciting!! They look so red and so delicious! I think I might steal one next time I am on my walk! :) And when you get your pool out call me!! We want to come play!

Krissi said...

I swear I've seen an old baby picture of uncle dave that looked excactly like tate! he is sooo tutt it is crazy!

Cardalls said...

What a CUTIE that Tate is, I too love babies in their birthday suits! I agree with you on the inflatable pools, I almost passed out blowing ours up!

Jen and Jeremy said...

Looks like they were having a blast...I still need to get ours out. I know, I know, what am I waiting for?!? By the way, we have a compressor that would have blown that baby up in about 30 seconds. Just so you know for next time!

Kath said...

I love, love your naked baby!! I want to smooch him...!! Chubby, happy baby boys...my favorite variety of the human species...mmmm!!

Kassie said...

What a cute picture of tate! he is so big! I bought Hayden a blow up pool and havent blown it up yet. Now I am really dreading it. Call me sometime when Ruthie is in the pool and we can come and play!

nelson6 said...

Holy Moly. I think it was 113 today, I'll trade places anyday! CUTE PICS!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute- and I love naked baby pics too!

Lara said...

so stinkin cute! your kids get cuter every time I see them!

Julie said...

these pictures are so cute. Tate is growing so quickly!