Monday, November 5, 2007

"Fairy Prince--"








Ruthie loved her Halloween costume this year! She insisted she was a "fairy prince." Apparently the last syllable of princess is just a little much for her! She did get to wear the costume for a ward party, a neighborhood party, and trick-or-treating at Ryan's work all before Halloween night! She obviously made out pretty well for a 2 year old. Mom and dad will help with that!

8 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

Oh my!! She is so dang cute! I can't get over it. Everytime I see pictures of her I think, that is the cutest little girl ever!! I love the costume!

DaNelle said...

I agree... so funny that she is a fairy prince! Isn't it so fun to finally take her trick or treating and she enjoy it?! 2 is the best age for that!

kristen said...

cutest fairy prince ever! way to hall in the candy roo!

Krissi said...

My little ruth is growing up! she looks adorable in her costume. I would want to wear that every day!

Jill said...

What a darling Prince she is!!

Chunky Monkey said...

Hi guys:)Ruthie is so cute in her costume.She smiles so cute for the camera.I wish that Tatum would.She usually just says "no way mama"!Kids come up with the cutest stuff to say!Fairy Prince she is!!

Lara said...

way too cute! i know you are like just about 10 months prego now too! i need to call you girl! hope all is well. i'm in az right now for thanksgiving. ruthie is way too cute, even if she's a prince.

Shawneen said...

She is so adorable! She is like your twin with blond hair. What is it with this age and being a princess. Here we are weeks away from Halloween and all Alivia wants to so is wear her princess dress.