Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Tate has Arrived ! ! !


November 27th at 3:27 pm John Tate Bevan arrived. He has thick brown hair and big hands and feet. He weighed .3 oz more than Ruthie, a whopping 6lbs 15.6oz (we'll call it 7lbs even) and 20 inches long. Ruthie is a very helpful big sister, she says he's a "tute (cute) baby" and his "hair's a mess" and that she'll "fix it wit mousse". She also keeps introducing herself to Baby Tate saying, "I'm Ruthie" and pointing to herself. We love our new addition! Thanks, to both Grandma helpers that have come up from AZ.

14 comments:

Krissi said...

I love him already!

kristen said...

so do i! i think he has as much hair as ruthie does now! love it! the cutest family ever!

DaNelle said...

What a darling little face! Everybody's probably telling you it's harder with two but the 2nd for me was so much more fun and relaxed because I actually knew what I was doing! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures as he gets older!

Cardalls said...

He is so cute! We are happy for you and can't wait for Tate and Emma to be buddies!

Shanda said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family! Isn't Heavenly Father's plan so wonderful!!?? Its bad for me to look at pictures of cute little babies! It makes me baby hungry! :) I hope you're all doing well! Good luck and have fun!

Shanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fred and Meili said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute. I love all of that hair!! We hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Chunky Monkey said...

Congrats you guys!He is adorable!

Lara said...

so cute!!!!!! i can't wait to meet him in person some day! it's so fun to have one of each!!!

Lisa said...

He's darling! Congratulations you guys!

Krissi said...

Nice moves adding more pics sar!

Jason+Lindi said...

How sweet, Hope all is going well! I miss you!

Shawneen said...

Sarah Tate is so adorable! and i cant beleive how big ruthie has gotten. How fun to have a little boy. Hold him close they grow up fast. I am sitting here with my huge 4mo old right now.

Marcie and Holly said...

Sarah- He is so cute! We love to hear stories about you and your fam from your dad. Keep in touch!