Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Fun


Ruthie's first pony ride.


Ruthie kissing her cousin Sophie "Bye, Bye!"


Ruthie has had a blast with all of the family we have seen this month! There is never a short supply of attention. She loved going to a petting zoo and riding on a pony. We were sad to see Landen, Kristen , and Sophie move to Boston! It has been fun living pretty close by. Good luck on your new adventure!

4 comments:

Krissi said...

oh I love those girls! Now that Landen and Kristen have visited me, it is your turn!

Miller Family said...

Hi Sarah!! I found your blog through Meili. Sounds like you and your family are doing great! Congrats on your pregnancy! How fun to have a boy!! Ruthie is super cute too! I love her blonde curly hair!

Lara said...

i'm sad we never connected! looks like ruthie is getting so big! how did you get a blondie and i get a dark haired girl!? i'm so glad you have a blog.

Mom Bevan said...

Thanks for going to "Haritage Park" with us. It was fun!! I really miss living closer to y ou. Thanks for spending so much time with us. Give Ruthie a big hug for me. Tell her grandma misses her BIG MUCH!!