Friday, July 13, 2007

Vacation to Arizona


Ruthie and Grandpa trying to keep cool in Aunt Mindi's pool.

4 generation picture from the Tenney Reunion

We enjoyed our 10 day trip to Arizona, with the exception of the temperature being at least 113 everyday! There is nothing I love more than good food and good company. We had plenty of both! We did forget to take our camera on our trip, so thanks to those who sent us pictures. Ruthie loves to swim. I take her at least once a week. She is getting to be a big girl and likes to pat my expanding belly and say, "Hi baby!" Little does she know that her life as she knows it will come to an end once he's here.

1 comments:

Caryn said...

Ok, you can not even see your tiny tummy, no fair! I am so happy you are doing so well!