Even though Ruthie is almost 6, I still can't believe she's in Kindergarten! She's my little girl! I have been asked if I was emotional the first day of school. I really wasn't simply because it was complete chaos at the kindergarten entrance at the school. There were 75 kindergarteners and most of their parents posing for pictures, waving, etc. It was mostly entertaining! Ruthie held the door for her whole class to go inside. She looked a little nervous, but that was the extent of it. She loves school and making friends and the monkey bars. That is the high point of school each day. She thinks homework is the worst part of school. That's my girl! :)
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she's so darn cute! I think 1st grade is a much bigger deal than kindergarten as far as me being emotional etc...
Ruthie you are getting so big. So grown up. So beautiful. I hope you love school and are learning lots. Your Aunt Mindi misses you. See you in OCT.
PS I love your hair!
Post a Comment