Almost a month ago my sister Krissi and her little girl came and stayed for a few days on their way to Idaho. It was so fun to just hang out with our kids together for a little while!
She is due with another girl in January, so here are our prego bellies. I love that we are having babies together!
The cousins had fun, even if it was just crusin' CostCo.
The best picture of all 3 of them. :)
Amy and Jordan came over for dinner one night too!

This little collage is from my friend's blog. I had to show off our incredible Witches Night Out at Gardener Village. It was full of interesting characters and good times! I am so glad I finally got to go!

3 comments:
cute kids! krissi's girl has the funniest faces! looks like a great time.
2 cutest pregos ever!
Love your cute prego belly in that witches costume. Seriously you look SO good...aren't you delivering in like 2 weeks??
Post a Comment