Friday, April 30, 2010

April Showers?

April Began and ended with a snow white day. Blah! Luckily, we did have a few nice days in between.

April 1st!

We spent one warmer day at the tulip festival. I had quite uncooperative photo subjects.

This is what Ruthie would do every time I tried to get a shot, a taste of my own medicine!



Tate's favorite part was the fountain in the Secret Garden.

By the time we left he was soaking from head to toe and in heaven!

April 30th.
Please let May be kinder to us!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Seriously this weather! From tank tops to snow boots:) So cute. I still need to get the pics from TP from ya!! (if ya don't make me pay ya!!) LOL Thanks again for the corn you are a lifesaver! So glad to have such great friends!

Lara said...

Oh, so sad. Didn't Utah get the memo that April is supposed to be spring??? No snow!!!

Shawneen said...

Ha Ha...we've been feeling it here in Idaho as well. Mother Nature has been teasing us all month!