I have to say congratulations to my brother Landen and his wife Kristen on their pretty little addition Piper Lily last week. That makes Tate the lone grandson with 4 girls now in my family. Also my BF from high school (and beyond) Lara, just had a cutie named Sam. Way to go! Please remind me that I am not ready to have another one yet! Your babies just make me think I want one now! :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Oh Babies!
I have to say congratulations to my brother Landen and his wife Kristen on their pretty little addition Piper Lily last week. That makes Tate the lone grandson with 4 girls now in my family. Also my BF from high school (and beyond) Lara, just had a cutie named Sam. Way to go! Please remind me that I am not ready to have another one yet! Your babies just make me think I want one now! :)
Posted by The Bevans at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
sarah lovin' all the blogs!!!
that baby fever is strong...watch out! :) you make such cute babies and are such a good Mom...hard to resist! ;) you have one so I can love on your baby!
oh just have one!
You know, I keep waiting to hear that you are expecting... though you have missed the Christmas vacation at work window... :)
Post a Comment