I just have to share what happened during church yesterday for anyone who didn't see or hear.
Tate likes to wander out into the aisle during sacrament meeting. He stays close to our row and sometimes it is not worth the battle to keep him right with us. Well Tate made his way into the aisle yesterday and we were not paying much attention to him. Ryan looks over at our little boy when he hears some giggling start behind us. Tate has his pants and diaper down to his ankles and he is standing on his head apparently trying to do a naked somersault!!! Ryan grabbed him as fast as he could and threw him at me on our bench. I hurried and got his pants back up. We were laughing so hard we were crying. Sorry to disrupt the spirit for all who saw the show. Probably wasn't exactly what you were expecting to see when you came to church was it! Kids definitely keep you hopping and humble!

12 comments:
haha i would have died too! how did he get his diaper down!? funny boy.
That's so funny! I love the part that you're laughing so hard you're crying! Ah, boys.
Our sacrament meetings are the best!!!! I am still laughing about this!
That is SO funny, Sarah! I'm sad I missed it! Kids really do the funniest things.
I witnessed it but James, sadly, missed it. He was busy lecturing Logan and was confused by my laughing. Ah, it was too good. Keep up the antics Tate, it keeps us awake!
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Awesome! Now I really wish we were still there.
That is Halarious! I am so bummed I missed it! I guess I better start sitting on the other side of the chapel from now on so that I can be entertained by the Bevans! Oh cute little tate!
Especially like the part that Ryan threw Tate at you...what's up with that?! Moms get to fix everything, right? too funny!
We missed it!! That is hilarious.
That is so funny! Kids will for sure keep you hopping! We missed you at the baptism but understand that life happens! Hope all is well!
Man I miss the ward wish I could have been there for that one. How is the kitchen going.
that boy must take after his dad (thats from scott!) So funny too bad we missed it. Boys will be boys
Post a Comment