This is how well 2 year olds follow rules like 'no jumping on the furniture'. It does make for a cute picture though!
This is what happens when you make your baby cry to sleep. I ended up moving him and that started the screaming over again. Way to go mom!
This is Ruthie's way of getting Tate to go where she wants. He's surprisingly good about being dragged around constantly!
This is what happens when you leave a dozen peaches out on the counter where a 2 year old can reach them. Yep, every single one has a bite (or 2) out of it!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
These Crazy Kids
Posted by The Bevans at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Okat the peaches crack me up! That is so funny!
Love the peaches, that is classic!
Classic! That would so happen at my house, with Logan. That is so something he would do! Ha-larious!
I'm sorry but the peaches picture is hilarious! Ahhhhh, the joys of kids! :)
That peach pic is the BEST!
yum! I want peaches!!
Thanks for the laugh! Hunter drags Kenli around just like that. She actually is getting pretty fast at moving!
Oh Sarah, the peaches one killed me.
We used to have little mice that would get into food on the counter, too. Hope you have some good recipes for peach stuff! Enjoy your preschoolers--it won't last long...
Who could resist those peaches? My mouth is watering just looking at them! Ruthie is a girl after my own heart!
Oh Sara, I am laughing so hard! That picture of the peaches is like the story of my life over here! YOur kids are way too cute!
too funny! the peaches crack me up...gracie did that with 4 sticks of butter once...and tate is too funny sleeping like that!
Were did you get blond kids?! They are so adorable, it is hard to get mad at kids when they are just so darn cute. Love the crib pic!
your kids are so darn cute. we just love them. can't wait to see you guys again soon... it feels like we have not seen you forever.
oh man, I have to agree with everyone else and say that the peaches are hilarious! I'm still laughing.
Funny, funny, funny! I love that Ruthie drags Tate around-- and he puts up with it! The peach incident also happened at my house- but with apples. At least they're eating healthy, right? And I hope you learned your lesson- NEVER wake a sleeping baby!
That's a trip! lol... Cute kids
I am sitting at work inside feeling blue because it is near perfect outside. Board to tears and not wanting to work, I saw your peaches and immediately my day is now perfect. That is hysterical.
I love this pic!! Its a classic. It was so fun hanging out. We need to do it more often.
Post a Comment