Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Family Pictures






We finally have nice new family pictures with Tate! They were taken up near Alta by Highlite Photography. Tate refused to smile the entire time! He had just woken up from the long drive. Ruthie made up for it with her cheeser smiles.

24 comments:

Melinda said...

So so cute I love how they turned out! What a photogenic (sp?) family!! And that was fun to go hiking but I am still bumbed we did not get to hike timp...so we should go:) PS you are so not old!! We love hanging out with you guys! Also I am so excited for our extended party of Footloose!! Yeah!!

Dave and Jessica said...

These are so cute Sarah! Love them! You have beautiful kids! I hope my kids turn out cute too! Someday! I love the colors in the pictures!

Fred and Meili said...

Those pictures are amazing! We don't have much luck with Kenli either. She will smile anytime but picture time!

kristen said...

i love them sarah! now i'm wondering if i ever emailed you back...haha. thanks for the email! landen and i loved looking at all of them!

Shawneen said...

Your family is so adorable! I love the pics. it is so funny that you and Ryan have blond kids, were you blond as a kid?

Rachelle said...

Beautiful!! Your entire family looks so great. We need a family picture SO bad!

Anonymous said...

those are great!

Cardalls said...

You guys are the model family! What darling photos and darling kiddos--even if Tate didn't smile he is so dang cute!

Michelle said...

You have a pretty, pretty family! Love the family pictures!

Dave and Cindy said...

You guys are just too cute for words! I can't wait to see you and your little ones in the flesh! (You are coming this way later this month, right?)

Lara said...

THe pics are beautiful!

Amber said...

Those are soooo cute and I love your hair!! The background is gorgeous!

Jess said...

Cute pictures!!

Jason+Lindi said...

way cute

Lisa said...

Darling pictures!!! I am laughing so hard right now about your olympics comment! It's so funny cuz I totally was thinking about that the other day too. Wow...those were great times weren't they?! You have the cutest family...I'm jealous of all the hiking you guys get to do. We have the same Kelty backpack but only get to use it when we go up North to cooler weather! You're so lucky!

nelson6 said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Sonnet Boulton said...

those family pics are beautiful! we desparately need some updated ones!

steveandjonelle said...

Those are great family pictures. Definitely a good looking bunch. Sorry I never got a hold of you, we have moved to Ann Arbor, MI. Steve is in graduate school.

Sonnet Boulton said...

Hey, yes I am prego, due the end of March. Hey, Cindy has told me about Amy's wedding, would you have time to swing by one evening? Let me know . . .

Tanner and Shasta said...

Oh my gosh!!! Look at how cute your little family is! You look beautiful! How are you guys? I got married! Emily might have told you that. All is well back here, I'm so excited to be able to say hello once and a while now!

McDermaid Fam said...

These pics turned out really great! Yeah, we decided to do a blog since everyone else is... Melinda was showing me some tricks of the trade last night because I am clueless as to what and how to do things. So it is a work a progress. We still want to do Silver Lake Monday so let us know.

Anderson Family said...

They turned out great! Nnow the Tate is in the fam, it is amazing that Ruthie is Ryan's twin and Tate is your twin.

Halvos said...

What a beautiful family you have Sarah! I can't believe Ruthie's blonde hair!! These pics are amazing! Just checkin in to see how things are going--miss ya! -Lori

Shanda said...

I Love your family pictures! They turned out great! You have a very beautiful family!