Ruthie insisted on giving Tate a ride in her doll stroller. I just had to get a few photos because they were both loving it!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Goin' for a Ride
Posted by The Bevans at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan*Sarah*Ruthie*Tate*Luke
Ruthie insisted on giving Tate a ride in her doll stroller. I just had to get a few photos because they were both loving it!
Posted by The Bevans at 2:31 PM
6 comments:
Awe, what a little mother hen you've got, so cute.
sarah i still can't believe how much tate is a mini you!! they are so cute together!
sarah and ryan i just came across your blog on jess' page...good to see you guys are doing well!
Wow I cant believe how big Tate is already! He is growing up to be a handsome little man. Isn't nice when your kids get along. So far Alivia is loving haveing a baby sister. She tells everyone her name is baby Mia! and I mean everyone.
What a natural you have there with Ruthie, and Tate taking it all in. Sooo cute!
Hey Sarah, it's Jen! I found you through Julie's blog. so cute!! What did Ryan say when you showed him you kicked our trash at ticket to ride??
Post a Comment