Tate recieved the first official hair cut of our 2 children last week. Believe it or not Ruthie has never actually had one! Tate had a thick strip of hair below his growing bald spot on the back of his head that Ryan referred to as his "sub-mullet." The top was thinning out, so we buzzed it. I'll admit I did tear up a little. He looks like a big boy now. Ruthie is all about wearing dresses only! "Cinderella dress!" is her request everyday. I try to comply as it saves me a serious battle in the morning.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
First hair cut and Cinderella dresses
Posted by The Bevans at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
The haircut does make him look bigger! I wish Kenli had any hair to cut. Maybe someday!! Thank goodness for headbands.
He is a big boy! His eyes are the most beautiful blue. I can't wait to see those munchkins in a month!
Kudos for nixing the mullet. =) He's so adorable!
-Cindy
Alivia went through the same thing for like months all that was good enough to wear was a skirt or dress. Now she feels like she only needs it for dancing in. Thank goodness. I cant believe how big he has gotten. He is so cute! I want one.
so cute! i love how much roo is ryan and tate is you! where did he get those blue eyes? he's going to be a heartbreaker!
your kids are so BIG!!! and adorable. it makes me kind of sad to see them so big and not be livin' up the mommy hood with you! but, so fun we have blogs.
I love little hair cuts on little boys! I also love that Ryan posed for the pictures! What a good husband!
Hey I found your site!! Your kids are the cutest. We need to get ours together for a play date. Wow a hair cut already? Enjoy the dresses now, I can't get my girls to wear one at all now ;( Kristine Waldron
oh man she is all girl, so is cali, its all about the foofy stuff! your kids are just the cutest!
Post a Comment