Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Go Cougars




We got all dressed up in our cougar gear and took the kids to the BYU vs. Utah basketball game. Ruthie and Tate loved all of the noise and excitement. And of course BYU won! We are lucky that so far they like being dragged to these things. They have a life full of games to come. The battery on our camera died at the game, so we used Ryan's phone to document the occasion. Hence the high quality pics.

9 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

I love the cougar outfits. How fun! Hunters first birthday party was quite an experience too! She looks so cute!

Jason+Lindi said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big Tate looks! What a cute family!

Kristi said...

Hi Sarah! I found you blogstalking, just thought I'd say hi! - Kristi (Packer) Yeager

Cardalls said...

you guys are really brave! I am not quite as adventurous! Way to go, I'm sure that's why they won!

jeffbrim said...

Ryan and Sarah,
I happened to hop onto your blog while I clicking around and just wanted to say hi. Your kids are beautiful. We just had our first little girl 3 months ago and are now living in Denver. Hope all is well -Jeff Brimhall- (jandabrimhall.blogspot.com

Lara said...

FUN!!! I want to go to that game! Glad you guys can have fun at those. Look at that little lover, tate! He's adorable...i'm glad we don't have babies at the same time, b/c my babies are tanks compared to yours!

Liza said...

Sarah, your family is so beautiful! It was so fun to find your blog and see what you've been up to. I can't get over how much your little Tate looks like your Dad! You're kids are adorable! On a side note...can I just say that I pee my pants every time I look at my sister Mary's blog and see all of the crazy things our sisters are doing as roommates! Oh those were the days! Our sisters are hilarious together!

Shawneen said...

Ben is like so jelous of anyone who gets to go to the BYU hat. He has the same hat that Ryan is wearing and he wears it all the time. He will challange anyone who is against BYU. It is so funny to watch. He would be proud to know that my friends are dressing there children accordingly.

nelson6 said...

Your kids are sooo darling Sarah! How Fun!
Smiles!