I love all of the new pictures. He has changed so much. They grow up so fast. I can't believe Kenli is already 9 months. The pony tail is adorable, she is so dang cute!! Where did you get Tates blessing outfit? Email me! I am interested. We miss you.
I am so glad you finally got some more pics. I wanted to see more of Tate. Yes, I think he will do nicely as Mia's future husband. Mia Bevans... it has a nice ring to it don't you think.
You have such a beautiful family! We are finally settling in to Ohio. (but we sure miss those AZ winters) Keep on blogging : ) Myrona http://fullerfun.blogspot.com/
What cuties you have! Too bad you guys live so far away - our little guys could be "best cousins" ;) (Aydn was born 12/17) We should get together around their first birthdays and put them in a highchair together and make them matching cakes! Okay, maybe going a little too far... Call when you're in town and we'll get together. Visit our blog if you have a chance: GilbertYoungs
Your Blog (I should say KIDS) are SOOO cute! I loved reading what they have to say sometimes. I loved the slide shows! you have the cutest family Sarah! Lv, Katie Parry
We are currently living in Utah. Ryan is working for Okland Construction as a
Project Manager. Sarah works as a nurse a few nights a month at Intermountain Medical Center on the Maternal/Newborn unit. The rest of her time is spent attempting to keep an eye on 6 year old Ruthie, 4 year old Tate and 1 year old Luke. Life is great!
9 comments:
Those are so sweet!! I have been waiting for new pictures! Hope you are doing well!!
oh i love them sarah! tate looks just like you and roo is looking like such a little lady!
I love all of the new pictures. He has changed so much. They grow up so fast. I can't believe Kenli is already 9 months. The pony tail is adorable, she is so dang cute!! Where did you get Tates blessing outfit? Email me! I am interested. We miss you.
I am so glad you finally got some more pics. I wanted to see more of Tate. Yes, I think he will do nicely as Mia's future husband. Mia Bevans... it has a nice ring to it don't you think.
You have such a beautiful family! We are finally settling in to Ohio.
(but we sure miss those AZ winters)
Keep on blogging : )
Myrona
http://fullerfun.blogspot.com/
CUTE!
What cuties you have! Too bad you guys live so far away - our little guys could be "best cousins" ;) (Aydn was born 12/17) We should get together around their first birthdays and put them in a highchair together and make them matching cakes! Okay, maybe going a little too far... Call when you're in town and we'll get together. Visit our blog if you have a chance: GilbertYoungs
Tate is so handsome and little Roo has piggy ponies!! She's getting so big! Love the updates!
Kristen's mom (Jill)
Your Blog (I should say KIDS) are SOOO cute! I loved reading what they have to say sometimes. I loved the slide shows! you have the cutest family Sarah! Lv, Katie Parry
Post a Comment