Friday, August 24, 2007





These are pictures from Ryan's cousin Jessica's wedding. Ruthie is not very happy because she wanted to swim during the reception. The other is Ruthie and her friend Tanner Parry watching The Little Mermaid. Too cute! Ryan is obviously not too worried after his last biking trip. He is back in the saddle tomorrow for another go at the same trail! Good luck!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sarah-
I just found your blog! Congrats on the baby boy on the way. You look amazing!

Lara said...

so cute prego! i hope we can see that baby at before he is four!

Krissi said...

oh I love my Rufus! she is getting to be such a pretty little girl!

Fred and Meili said...

Sarah, you are so dang cute. At first glance I didn't even notice that you were pregnant! Ruthie is adorable and we are dying to know how Ryan's second attempt was on Saturday. Anymore injuries?